Privacy Statement of OnlineTransaction bv
Through its service, 5 Euro VPN (www.5eurovpn.com) will process privacy sensitive or personal data. 5 Euro VPN is a service of OnlineTransaction BV, Willemstad, Curaçao. OnlineTransaction BV is responsible for VPN connection services rendered by 5 Euro VPN. OnlineTransaction BV values the privacy of its customers and observes due care in processing and protecting personal data. During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
• clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
• limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
• first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
• respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
OnlineTransaction BV is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
This privacy statement was last amended on 06-11-2018
Use of Personal Data, gained through our website www.5eurovpn.com
By using our service, you are providing certain data to us. This could be personal data. We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed.
We use the following data for the purposes as mentioned in this Privacy Statement:
• E-mail address
We process these details on our website for the following purposes:
• The e-mail address is used to communicate account information and important messages about the service.
• Any e-mail address used to contact our help desk is used to answer the query.
Use of personal data
Clients log on in our app by using a randomly generated and unique code. What happens next is very simple: 5 Euro VPN maintains a ‘zero-log-policy’ throughout. This means;
• 5 Euro VPN doesn’t keep logs or records of data traffic or activity of users when they use the app.
• 5 Euro VPN doesn’t log timestamps; we keep no records of users logging in or out.
• 5 Euro VPN doesn’t register IP addresses of users of the server. Not when you log in, and not during a session.
• 5 Euro VPN doesn’t log your DNS requests on our servers.
• 5 Euro VPN doesn’t log your number of sessions on our servers.
5 Euro VPN does however keep track of the total bandwidth in use on our servers, to be able to optimise server use amongst our clients. These bandwidth data can’t be linked to individual users.
U can always contact us by email or our contact form to ask questions or make requests. For the duration of our communication we keep your email address, deleting them once we are sure you are satisfied with our response.
The personal data we gather through www.5eurovpn.com and our app 5 Euro VPN are expressly not provided to third parties, unless we’re explicitly required to do so by law.
Our website uses Google Analytics to help us understand how people use our website, and in so doing, improve its services. For this purpose we accepted the data processing agreement from Google, but did not allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services. Also we anonymize information wherever possible.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
• Access to personal data requires the use of a unique user name, secure activation code, and password.
• We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data.
• Data that does get stored, is secured on our own encrypted servers.
Personal details aren’t kept longer than is absolutely needed to keep up our agreement with you, save in exceptional circumstances where legal obligations have to be met.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
E-commerce Park Vredenberg, Willemstad, Curaçao
0000CW Willemstad, Curaçao
Chamber of Commerce: 134246